Kids interact with brands all day
From sunrise to sunset, find out what they're experiencing and why.
How Kids Observer adds value to your business
- Keep in constant touch with the 3 to 14 years old children.
- Understand the kids according to the events and special occasions.
- Build international cultural background, to gain a global perspective.
- Identify specific insights for each age, each country, each family type, for your brands.
- Recognized the best points and moments of contact with your target.
- Optimize your actions: develop your marketing plans, refine your advertising and packaging, revise your media plans and your in-store layout.
Kids Observer is your information tool with 10,000 interviews of kids and 10,000 interviews of their mothers each wave; and more importantly, a questionnaire in 3 levels:
- A shared part for all the waves;
- Demographics of the household.
- Kids daily life, with a complete detailed timetable.
- Kids behaviours towards reading, TV, toys & games, video games, Internet, tablets & computers, eating habits, main hobbies.
- A focus on different themes for each wave;
- In January – Christmas presents, collectibles, kids' heroes.
- In June – Screens (TV and new technologies), shared moments with parents and grand-parents.
- In October – Experiences at school, friends, recreational times, eating habits (during/between meals, at/outside homes).
- A concentration on your brands and specific issues.
Kids Observer is currently available in the following countries:
France Germany Italy Spain UK Poland Russia China India Brazil